Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances the following areas of interest:
1. System analysis and synthesis of processes in metallurgy and machine-building.
2. Information technologies in the processes of obtaining materials with specified properties.
3. Mathematical modeling of complex systems.
4. Intelligent information management systems and technologies.
5. Progressive information technologies and organization of modern production.
6. System information processing technologies and cybersecurity.
7. Innovative approaches to improving the quality of the educational process and the issue of anti-plagiarism.
Accepted papers must be presented on Oral session.