Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances the following areas of interest:
1. System analysis and synthesis of processes in metallurgy and machine-building.
2. Information technologies in the processes of obtaining materials with specified properties.
3. Mathematical modeling of complex systems.
4. Information and software design processes.
5. Intelligent information management systems.
6. Progressive information technologies and organization of modern production.
7. Information and resource support of distance education based on a competent approach.
8. Innovative approaches to improving the quality of the educational process and the issue of anti-plagiarism.
Accepted papers must be presented on Oral session.