МАТЕМАТИЧЕСКОЕ МОДЕЛИРОВАНИЕ ГЕНЕРАЦИИ АКУСТИЧЕСКИХ КОЛЕБАНИЙ ПРИ ОБТЕКАНИИ ГРУПП КРУГОВЫХ ЦИЛИНДРОВ
Keywords:ГИДРОДИНАМИКА, АКУСТИЧЕСКИЕ КОЛЕБАНИЯ, ТУРБУЛЕНТНОСТЬ, УРАВНЕНИЯ НАВЬЕ-СТОКСА, МАТЕМАТИЧЕСКОЕ МОДЕЛИРОВАНИЕ
Questions of numerical simulation of acoustic oscillations generation modes in the liquid flow around the groups of two and three circular cylinders are considered. Simulation of such kind of acoustic processes is one of the actual problems of theoretical and applied fluid mechanics and under certain assumptions could be reduced to the flow around a group of bodies. Two approaches for numerical simulation of the acoustic oscillations generation induced by the flow around circular cylinders based on numerical solution of the Navier-Stokes equations for compressible and incompressible flows closed by differential model of turbulence and complemented by acoustic analogy equations have been developed. For laminar flows, eight different modes that fundamentally differ both in the flow structure and in the frequency spectrum of parameter oscillations have been identified. For turbulent flows, the classification criteria for the three main frequency modes are presented.
2. Spalart P. R., Allmaras S. R. A one-equation turbulence model for aerodynamic flow. AIAA Paper. 1992. No. 112. 28 p.
3. Mirny S.S., Redchyts D.O. Numerical simulation of the viscous incompressible flow around of the group of two bodies. System technologies. 2019. No. 3(122). P. 117 – 132.
4. Menter F. R. Two-equation eddy-viscocity turbulence models for engineering applications. AIAA Journal. 1994. Vol. 32, No. 8. P. 1598–1605.
5. Revell J.D., Prydz R.A., Hays A.P. Experimental study of aerodynamic noise vs drag relationships for circular cylinders. AIAA Paper. 1977. No. 1292. 12 p.
6. Curle N. The Influence of Solid Boundaries upon Aerodynamic Sound. Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. 1955. Vol. 231. No.1187. P. 505–510.