Розвиток онтологій виробництва та транспорту
Keywords:OНТОЛОГІЯ, КОНЦЕПТУАЛЬНА МОДЕЛЬ, ПІДПРИЄМСТВО, ЗАЛІЗНИЦЯ, XML, UML
Ontologies are ubiquitous now. The purpose of this paper is to analyse the most prominent ontological projects. They are ebXML, ProSUM, TOVE, RINF, INSPIRE, railML, RailTopoModel, Smart-Rail projects. We also take a look at the very first railway ontology. First three projects model enterprise. Railway infrastructure is the subject of the majority of other projects. We reviewed their implementations, scope, industry, type, purpose and financing organizations. European Union and UIC initiated most of the projects. That means these projects were successfully implemented. Pretty much every project participants aimed to get the ability to work together. Which is what ontologies are made for.
2. Офіційний сайт railML [електронний ресурс] – режим доступу: railml.org
3. 2014/880/EU: Commission Implementing Decision of 26 November 2014 on the common specifications of the register of railway infrastructure and repealing Implementing Decision 2011/633/EU (notified under document C(2014) 8784) Text with EEA relevance.
4. Jaco H. et al. Prospecting Secondary Raw Materials in the Urban Mine and mining wastes (ProSUM). Final Report, ISBN: 978-92-808-9060-0 (print), 978-92-808-9061-7 (electronic), December 21, 2017, Brussels, Belgium
5. Directive 2007/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 March 2007 establishing an Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE).
6. IRS30100: ‘Railtopomodel – railway infrastructure topological model’, 2016.
7. David Krásenský, Laura M. Daniele Deliverable D5.3 Semantic interoperability //Smart-Rail. Smart Supply Chain Oriented Rail Freight Services - 2017
8. Fox M. S., Barbuceanu M., Gruninger M. An organisation ontology for enterprise modelling: preliminary concepts for linking structure and behaviour //Proceedings 4th IEEE Workshop on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WET ICE'95). – IEEE, 1995. – С. 71-81.
9. Lewis R. A semantic approach to railway data integration and decision support : дис. – University of Birmingham, 2015.