Scientific Bulletin "Modern problems of Metallurgy" is issued annually since 1998 and is a professional technical sciences, which took place in 2015, re-registration.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1643 dated December 28, 2019, the Scientific Bulletin "Modern Problems of Metallurgy" is included in the List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine, category "Б".
In compendium we publish results of research in the field of engineering devoted to the problems of system modeling process of technical objects, information processing, optimization of process parameters control.
The publication of the collection is made in Russian, Ukrainian and English.
Certificate of registration of print media Series KV № 8684.
ISSN 1991-7848 (Print), ISSN 2707-9457 (Online).
– Ukrainian abstract journal "Dzherelo".
– Integrated national electronic information resource "Ukrainian Science".
– Access to an electronic copy of the publication is provided on the website of the National Library of Ukraine named after IN AND. Vernadsky.
– Index Copernicus since ICV 2014: 43.68, ICV 2015: 49.37, ICV 2016: 63.08, ICV 2017: 71.60, ICV 2018: 77.03.
– Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory since 2017.
– Crossref since 2019.
Archive available http://spm.nmetau.edu.ua/
Scientific publication policy.
The purpose of the publication is to highlight current and new problems in the field of technical sciences, devoted to the problems of mathematical modeling, optimization and control of technical systems and technological objects in the field of materials science, metallurgy and heat power engineering.
- Publication of research materials on promising areas of basic science, relevant applied developments, implementation of innovative projects in accordance with the needs of industry, in the field of technical sciences, information technology, materials science, metallurgy and heat power engineering.
- Exchange of scientific ideas, research methodology and practical achievements. Providing an information field for discussion of new theories, research at the intersection of sciences.
- Expanding the scientific horizons of researchers in specialized and related fields of knowledge. Informing the wider scientific community about the best practices of scientists and specialists in the field of technical sciences and information technologies, promising developments and new areas of technological progress.
- Providing information support to subjects of innovation.
- Assistance in establishing creative relations between research and production teams, attracting scientists from various departments to cooperate and cooperate in solving urgent problems in the field of technical sciences and information technologies.
- Attracting advertisers from among the leading enterprises in the field of technical sciences and information technologies of Ukraine and the CIS countries.
The thematic focus of a scientific professional publication is the specialty in which the publication publishes scientific papers:
122 Computer Science
132 Materials Science
151 Automation and computer-integrated technology