About the Journal
About the Journal
Regional interuniversity compendium of scientific works "System technologies" was established in January 1997, is published 6 times per year.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1643 dated December 28, 2019, the regional intercollegiate collection of scientific works "System Technologies" is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine, category "Б".
In compendium we publish results of research in the field of engineering devoted to the problems of system modeling process of technical objects, information processing, optimization of process parameters control.
Publication of the compendium is in Ukrainian and English languages.
Certificate of State registration of the print media KB № 8684.
ISSN 1562-9945 (Print), ISSN 2707-7977 (Online).
- Ukrainian abstract journal "Dzherelo".
- Integrated national electronic information resource "Ukrainian Science".
- Access to an electronic copy of the publication is provided on the website of the National Library of Ukraine named after V.I.Vernadsky.
- Index Copernicus since 2014, ICV 2014: 41.10, ICV 2015: 53.44, ICV 2016: 60.20, ICV 2017: 80.95, ICV 2018: 81.63, ICV 2019: 90.15, ICV 2020: 88.91.
- Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory since 2017.
- Crossref since 2019.
Archive available https://st.nmetau.edu.ua/
Scientific publication policy.
The purpose of the publication is to highlight current and new problems in the field of technical sciences, which are devoted to the problems of system modeling of technological objects, information processing, optimization of control process parameters, cybersecurity.
- Publication of research materials on promising areas of basic science, relevant applied developments, implementation of innovative projects, in accordance with the needs of industry, in the field of technical sciences and information technology.
- Exchange of scientific ideas, research methodology and practical achievements. Providing an information field for discussion of new theories, research at the intersection of sciences.
- Expanding the scientific horizons of researchers in specialized and related fields of knowledge. Informing the wider scientific community about the best practices of scientists and specialists in the field of technical sciences and information technologies, promising developments and new areas of technological progress.
- Providing information support to subjects of innovation.
- Assistance in establishing creative relations between research and production teams, attracting scientists from various departments to cooperate and cooperate in solving urgent problems in the field of technical sciences and information technologies.
- Attracting advertisers from among the leading enterprises in the field of technical sciences and information technologies of Ukraine and the CIS countries.
The thematic focus of a scientific professional publication is the specialty in which the publication publishes scientific papers:
113 Applied Mathematics
121 Software Engineering
122 Computer Science
124 System Analysis
131 Applied Mechanics
132 Materials Science
133 Industrial engineering
134 Aircraft and rocket and space technology
144 Heat power engineering
151 Automation and computer-integrated technologies
152 Metrology and information
273 Railway transport